Sanctuary of Grace’s Mission is for all of us to be ROOTED IN CHRIST,
PURSUING GRACE, AND IMPACTING OUR WORLD.
In practical terms, this involves seeing lost people come to Christ, found people maturing, and mature people reproducing themselves and influencing their world.
Our core values are based on the principles of Scripture. We are passionate about them. Our beliefs stir our hearts and emotions and move us to action. They motivate us and form the foundation for our mission, purpose, and vision.
- We believe God has spoken to us through the Scriptures. The Bible, therefore, is our ultimate authority.
- We believe that wholehearted devotion to Jesus Christ is the biblical norm for the believer.
- We believe we have been called to be a church with a passionate commitment and focus to fulfill the Great Commission in our generation. We desire to be an intentional missions-oriented culture committed to training and sending missionaries into the strategic spiritual strongholds of the world.
- We believe our role is to create environments that are conducive to the work of the Holy Spirit in the hearts of people. While the truth of God’s Word never changes, the culture in which we are called to apply those unchanging principles of truth is ever changing. We strive to understand our culture and minister the truth of God’s Word in the most effective way possible.
- We believe that every believer is responsible for passing along to others the knowledge, skills, and opportunities for service that God, through others, entrusted to them.
- We believe it is the responsibility of every believer to be actively engaged in sharing Christ by both words and actions with nonbelievers in their sphere of influence.
- We believe that everyone in the body of Christ has been uniquely designed to serve God.
- We believe accountability, care, and a sense of belonging are critical to balance and progress in our spiritual journey.
- We believe that Christ is ultimately the only Head of the local church, but He has chosen to function through human leaders.